How do I wash my sleeping bag
The components of our sleeping bags have been designed to allow for washing. Follow these instructions for best results:
Spot clean your sleeping bag with lukewarm (30 degrees Celsius) soapy water and a sponge. If exceptionally soiled your sleeping bag may be washed, as follows -
- Use an oversized commercial automatic machine, utilising a rotating drum action. DO NOT use an agitator top-loading machine
- Water temperature must be 30 degrees Celsius or below.
- Use your standard detergent sparingly
- If it is a Down-filled bag use natural soap flakes
- For drying use an oversized commercial drying machine, warm temperature only
- Air your sleeping bag after washing drying flat, clean surface.
- Dry cleaning is not advisable as the chemicals used may reduce insulation efficiency and water repellency.
Q. Can I wash my sleeping bag in my domestic washing machine?
A. No, you may damage the sleeping and even worse damage your washing Machine, always use an over sized washing machine when washing sleeping bags
Q. Can I use my tumble dryer to dry my sleeping bag?
A. No, you can cause some serious damage if you try to tumble dry your sleeping bag in a domestic dryer. Best to allow it to drip dry or use a Commercial dryer to dry this item.