Sometimes the unfortunate can happen, and you can end up with a small tear / hole in your tent. If this is not covered in the Vango Warranty Then you may have to go through with a self repair, or send it away to be repaired.
If you wish to cover small holes in your flysheet / groundsheet the best way to repair them is to use the repair swatches provided and a self adhesive repair patch (we recommend Tear Aid from the below link)
- Cut the swatch of material to cover the hole
- Ensure tear is clean and dry
- Place swatch over the tear
- Use Tear aid (clear self adhesive patch) to stick the patch to the material.
- Repeat this process with the other side of the material.
- Optional : use seam sealant to ensure the patch is watertight.